I am happy to work with yourself and your general practitioner in order to help resolve your mental health issues.
The majority of adolescent, general adult and old age psychiatric presentations are within my skillset, but there are certain additional specialised services that I am able to provide. These include:
- Personality evaluation (particularly emergent borderline personality disorder in adolescents)
- Evaluation regarding role for and type of psychotherapy
- Treatment resistant mood disorders
- Cognitive testing and dementia management
- Second opinions
- Testamentary Capacity (confirming your capacity to change your last will and testament)
Services that I do not usually provide are:
- Buprenorphine prescription
- Telephone support in between sessions
- Emergency interventions
- Forensic assessments
- AD/HD management (please note that I do not prescribe stimulants)
In the event that I assess yourself and feel that your needs are best served by another clinician, I will provide you with advice regarding alternative sources of care. I think it’s important to find the right ‘fit’ between clinician and patient, and I often find that much of my role is in improving a patient’s existing care, rather than taking over care myself.
My outpatient clinics are in three locations.
In the Inner West,
- 420 Parramatta Rd, Strathfield NSW 2135
- Tel: (02) 8746 4400
Fax: (02) 9715 3643
I additionally have admitting rights to St John of God (Burwood).
Limited appointments are available at
Homebush Medical and Dental Centre
- 17, The Crescent, Homebush NSW 2140.
- Phone: (02) 97467789
- Fax: (02) 97468944
- Saturday mornings for face to face appointments only
And in the Sydney CBD,
- International Towers Sydney, Tower 3, Level 1, Suite 2
- 300 Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo NSW 2000
- Phone: (02) 9078 8189
- Fax: (02) 9078 8190
- Friday mornings fortnightly
Please have your GP’s referral ready at time of appointment. Payment is expected at time of appointment.
Dr Jeyasingam provides nursing home assessments (in-person visits) to patients in the Concord to Ashfield region, and Northern Sydney. Please contact 97467789 for more information.